I love her videos, that's so cute. They always remind me of the one from halloween last year or maybe the year before where all three of them were all hyped up on sugar. LOL. Good times.
I started this blog after a friend of mine, Chrissy, asked me to check her's out... I'm hooked. What a great way to keep family and friends (especially out of state) in the loop on what's happening in our daily lives. Check it out and feel free to post a comment. :)
Hope you enjoy the pictures and the stories! XOXOXO
Love, Andrea
3 comments:
I LOVE this! The Ipsy Bitsy...lol! I love you Alyssa!!
I love her videos, that's so cute. They always remind me of the one from halloween last year or maybe the year before where all three of them were all hyped up on sugar. LOL. Good times.
Thank you Andrea and thank you Alyssa and most of all thank God for you!
You are the best!
Love you so much, Papa and grandma
Post a Comment